TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wallyworld

Theirs has a gauge, no shipping charge and you can do it today.
I personally like the Arctic Cool product they carry.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
O'Reilly's and AutoZone sell the same thing down here in TX for $8.99, so I would just pick it up locally if you have a local parts store. They work well if you just need a little recharge. Be careful that there is not another problem and check both the High side and Low side pressures before filling. It doesn't look like this is the one with the gauge either.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Make sure the one you buy has an interchangeable line with it. Not one of those you have to by this can so you hose will work pile of crap. Get on the the hose screws right onto the top of the can.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
theres one out there for 30 that comes with a reuseable hose and gauge, get that one

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Theres like a 18 or 24oz arctic chill can for 24 bucks i think with a reuseable gauge and hose.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
thats the one I was talking about I got the 24oz with tax it was like 29 and change

·
Registered
348 Posts
Don't know if you have a PartSource in BC, but they sell cans, adapters etc...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
R134 is R134 from my experience no matter the advertising on the outside of the can. Don't use one with oil unless you think you need more oil in the system. Get a set of $40 gauges from Harbor Freight and learn how to do it right IMHO, its pretty easy to learn. Knowing the high pressure is more important than the low side on a recharge if you ask me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts