TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha definetly not. My friend Amanda asked if i wanted some silk boxer's of hers... tempting off from a hot girl but still, kinda weird hahah

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Spike said:
Haha definetly not. My friend Amanda asked if i wanted some silk boxer's of hers... tempting off from a hot girl but still, kinda weird hahah

what do the boxers look like??? send pics of chick!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Ha ha ha Vic. Now, Spike is in high school, so I would assume that the girl is too, so probably under 18, and that would be bad. But, if pics are posted, I won't tell if you don't tell:D ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha yeah she's a junior... and i'm a senior. i don't got any pics of her in them lol. And besides, my best friend who was dating her just moved away so now she's single... you don't go after your best friends EX, it just isn't kosher...

·
Registered
443 Posts
thats a girls way of telling you she wants you to bang her...and she just broke up with her boyfriend! she really wants it...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dammit you guys aren't helping!! **trying to resist the urge to go after best friends EX** She's imprisoned in the friend zone people c'mon!!! I've put her there to stay and you guys are not helping me keep her there...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Spike said:
dammit you guys aren't helping!! **trying to resist the urge to go after best friends EX** She's imprisoned in the friend zone people c'mon!!! I've put her there to stay and you guys are not helping me keep her there...
I take it the breakup was a nice one....just ask your friend what he thinks, and don't mention the boxers. Just say your interested in her. He can't really object, since he is obviously a long ways away if they broke up due to the distance.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Greenbird,
You split the thread into two. Good idea, but not the best execution.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Greenbird,
You split the thread into two. Good idea, but not the best execution.
Huh? What did I do wrong?

·
8,239 Posts
hmm,

This sounds like a sign to me. Take them, and take the girl.

make your move and don't be a wuss.

Justin

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Cool. Nothin wrong with accepting a girl's boxers, but I'd have to remove them from her myself. ;)

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Cool. Nothin wrong with accepting a girl's boxers, but I'd have to remove them from her myself. ;)
agreed. that'd be the best way to 'take delivery' of your new boxers.....:thumbsup:

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Alright, heres the way I see it. Yeah, shes your best friends ex, but they did break up. Perhaps a short waiting period is in order, but godamn it, shes hot and she offered you her undies

GO GO GO!!!!! :ztoohot:

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
StupidFly said:
Alright, heres the way I see it. Yeah, shes your best friends ex, but they did break up. Perhaps a short waiting period is in order, but godamn it, shes hot and she offered you her undies

GO GO GO!!!!! :ztoohot:
Amen to that!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
WOW WOW WOW boys. He asked if he should acccept her boxers... He didn't ask wether he should accept sex. He already knows the answer to that. Whether his mind is clouded by friendship or not... he knows the answer.

·
Registered
604 Posts
yeah dude (the following text is for mature audiences only) when a girl is in front of you with all the windows open, you just can't say no!!!! trust me, i know :( oh well, at least she was hhhhhot.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Girls with silk boxers are harder to come by than new friends, GO FOR IT !!

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
hell yeah, girls dont come around like that everyday man, you better scoupe that honey up.....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.