TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

My car is going in for paint next week. Ive decided on colours. Thats right colours - two of em. Well three. BMW colours, Black Sapphire Metallic up top, and Silver Grey Metallic down below the window line. With a blingy Silver pin to seperate the two. I hope it turns out like i think!

Anyways, along with the paint i've got a Razzi Kit with the holes for some fogs or accessory driving lamps. I need some suggestions...

Show me pics. Provide me with manufacturer and models. the space for the lamps measure about 3"x5".

Really appreciate any help on this! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

i know they are pilot fog lights.....not sure on number, they are clear just the way the pic was taken, like $20 ones from autozone....never had any problems with them going on a year now.

·
Registered
410 Posts

I got these from Autozone $25 Clear and made of glass....Made by pilot...they came with 7 color leds to change light tint but I took them out....

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
i'll get pics later, but i have mine int eh lower air inlets, but guarded by mesh inserts, so theyre nearly invisible by day. they were 20 dollars from ricerzone.

·
Registered
825 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
What's the difference between Hella FF75s and FF50s?
FF50's:

FF75's:

you can see the ff50's are oval while the ff75s are rectangular. After owning both the ff50 seems to have a smoother beam pattern towards the end. Prolly cuz its round and not edge-like compared to the ff75. Both are great lights tho...

-Mike

·
Registered
649 Posts
How well do the FF50 and FF75's fit in that area? I am looking to upgrade mine. The previous owner had the Walmart Cheapos in there and they looked good, I just want a nice set of driving / fog lights that actually serve a purpose other than just being there for looks.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Where I put mine, the bumper cover covers up a little bit of the FF75's where I have mine mounted. Other than that, no complaints. Puts out some pretty good light too.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I was looking through the Hella Website. Do you guys reccomend the fog or driving or blue driving setups? I would probably want to have them on when my headlights are on. I do however drive in fog often enough since I live by a river.

Also what about covering the ditch? It looks like the driving lights don't have as wide of a pattern as the fogs do.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts