TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Dan getting some pricing for some things. He mentioned they are Accufab dealers now, and the pricing he gave me is better than what I've been seeing for the 70mm TB and plenum.

Looking like it'll be about $375 for both together. $430 is the usual going rate that I've seen.

Just a heads up for those interested.

-Chris

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VicRattlehead said:
hmmmmmmm......

thanks
Good? Bad?

I have no idea what's up with the Accufab stuff. Just know that everyone sells it for the same price more or less. I'm not even sure if that pricing is final, he said he'd know more next week.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Thanks for mentioning that. I've been looking for a low price for the accufab TB/Plenum combo. I plan to purchase it sometime before summer hopefully along with a PI intake...

:D

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
its good, dan's a great guy and always helpfull and knowing that he is selling other things other than ford/ford racing stuff is good to know. hes also a CDC, Saleen, Steeda, and borla dealer. now if he could only setup a deal with Kenne Bell.

ive been pondering the idea of a upper intake for a few months now ive done my homework and from what iv found the accufab item is probably the best route to go, gives the most HP, plus its chrome. bling bling!!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VicRattlehead said:

ive been pondering the idea of a upper intake for a few months now ive done my homework and from what iv found the accufab item is probably the best route to go, gives the most HP, plus its chrome. bling bling!!
Same here, and know we know where to get it from! :D

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VicRattlehead said:

Same here, and know we know where to get it from! :D

Tony: yeah I might buy the Accufab combo in a week or two, I already have the PI intake. But i'm also get the FRPP pumpkin, MMX shaft and Marauder TC in the next week or two. So i'm dropping a ****load of money. Might not get the Accufab, not sure yet.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
VicRattlehead said:

That's exactly what I was thinking!

LOL

:cool:

Yea, I don't plan on getting it anytime soon, because I am broke. The next thing I will be buying is the 245/60/15 BFGoodwrich tires when I get my income tax return and also a descent car alarm. I may also upgrade my subs, but not sure yet. Plus it's kinda pointless to do performance upgrades in the winter (although it will be turning over to spring soon)! When I installed my pullies I really couldn't feel a difference because of the nasty weather. So I just found a wet street and see if the tires spin any easier...hehe. But anyways, maybe I will be able to cough up the cash within the next few months for some more performance based upgrades! Can't wait...

·
Registered
615 Posts
:ztoohot: :zbounce:

accufab's 700 tb/plenum combo has some very high flow numbers, definelty the best stuff out there $375 is a hell of a deal.

Vic what kinda brand is CDC?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts