Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

My car is totaled.

Was only able to grab a few things off of it before insurance company hauled it away.

These are the 1 3/8" ADDCO bars, the big boys.
Front was never installed. Rear was on for about a year. I have all the hardware that comes with them from ADDCO, and the original instructions for installation.

Not sure what these are going for. I know I paid over $300 buying them new.

Looking to get $150 since I have to buy a new car...

Obviously, I would prefer to sell them locally. But will ship if no one wants them that is within driving distance.

Please call me @ 734-262-1763. I don't come on here often enough to check messages and what not.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
181 Posts
Left you a voicemail...shoot me a text

·
Registered
523 Posts
im in the downriver area

where in the detroit area are you im interested in picking them up

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Canton....

Can meet you halfway. I'm 25 minutes from the Downriver area....

Give me a call, let's do this. 734-262-1763

Sorry guys, but I'd like to sell them locally before I ship them.

They would weigh close to 100 pounds in a box, 52" tall, and it would cost a LOT to ship them.

Local gets first dibs.

I haven't spray painted the rear bar yet...I started to put a layer of blue on it, then was going to cover that with black.

You can spray it with any color Rust-Oleum that you want.

It has some undercoating on it since it was on for about a year, but does not effect the performance or function of the bar in ANYWAY.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Too bad we couldn't do some swapping before it went. I would have liked the Cobra Rs. I had a whole set of spares we could have thrown on there. :(

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, no kidding.

It all happened so fast. At first, AAA Insurance wasn't going to pick it up til next week, then I got a call saying they would be picking it up in the next 24 hours (tuesday they told me that).

I guess, the quicker they pick it up, the faster I get my check, which means I get a new car faster.

I just know it's going to be a PITA dealing with the claims adjuster. He is going to say "oh, just another crappy 97 Tbird." But for those of you who have seen my car, it is CLEAN. I bought it with 22k miles, and have babied it ever since.

I'll have to argue with him and convince him that it's NOT your average 97 Tbird.

·
Registered
523 Posts
i wrote down your info, ill be available tomarrow to pick them up if thats alright with you

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I am car-less until about 6pm everyday.

So if you wanted to come to Canton, that would work.

Or I could come out to Trenton tonight.... I don't want to make you drive all the way out here....

I am free tonight, so let me know! thanks, brian

·
Registered
523 Posts
Well, I am car-less until about 6pm everyday.

So if you wanted to come to Canton, that would work.

Or I could come out to Trenton tonight.... I don't want to make you drive all the way out here....

I am free tonight, so let me know! thanks, brian
i have no problem making the drive out there tomarrow

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha okay.

I'm just bored, and want an excuse to leave the house. Delivering the sway bars would be the perfect excuse.

If you're free tonight, I'd do it.
I'm just bored. haha

·
Super Moderator
12,415 Posts
I'm gonna lock this one the OP hasn't been active here since 2010.

Good luck with the other threads you bumped looking for Addco bars.

I'd say that rednsilver94sc got these and is reselling them in this thread.

i wrote down your info, ill be available tomorrow to pick them up if thats alright with you ...
i have no problem making the drive out there tomorrow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.