TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone no where i can get an advertisement for the new ford gt40? for one of my classes im required to choose an ad and analyze every aspect about it (any help would be welcomed;) ) and id like to use the gt40, especially if it makes reference to the original.
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Why not do thunderbirds? Youve got every resource you'd ever need around here...lots of veteran posters who know everything you could imagine about the t-bird

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok. but i need an actual advertisement (of course i can print one off). im not a fan of the new tbirds, and i want something im excited about. if there were an ad for an mn12 bird referencing tbird nostalgia.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I did this back in college, with the picture at the top half, starting at the top left then ending with the Ford slogan and logo on the bottom right and all the meat of it in the middle, it fits the basic ad design structure of angled down the page in the way that the western trained language eyes naturally travel.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Just go to Fords website. Some stuff and photos there about the new GT (They dropped the "40" from the name)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts