TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If things don't pick up real soon around here, i will be forced to sell my AED setup. It has 30lb injectors, and comes with coolant tank, pump and rad. I really don't want to sell since i may not be able to find another one down the road but this is the worst year i've had in the past decade. Is there any interest here and if so, pm me a reasonable offer.:(

·
Registered
483 Posts
Man I would love to have that, and I could drive up and get it too.... PM me your asking price. What all would i need to make this bolt up and go, or does it come ready to bolt on with all/most of the necessary hard parts? let me know.
thx

·
Registered
55 Posts
aed info

hi

I bought a earlier version of this blower system which i want to put on my 96 bird, when i got mine it was in pieces had to rebuild and assemble everything andwithout any documentation could use some info if you could be so kind as to tell me, i see the intercooler has 3 pipes, im assuming one is in and another is out whats the third one for? also wondering in regards to the bypass valve on the intake elbow where should I hook the vaccum line to and where should the valve dump to?

im pretty sure I have almost everything ready, I need an alternator bracket, resevoir,pump and lines after i figure that all out should be good to go

can you recommend a rear end gear suitable to this set up and what kind of boost/performane did u see from it?

thanks

Ron

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ron, if you pm me your email adress, i will forward a copy of the install manual that one of the guys here was kind enough to send me. :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine isn't installed yet, hopefully work picks up and i won't have to sell it. I'm going with 3:73 trac lok rear, i have a beefed up transmission and a 2600 stall tc. I'll be running the stock pulley, since my bottom end is stock, which i believe is 6-8 lbs boost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts