TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been looking at new wheels as mine are terrible looking[chrome pitting,yellowing,flaking...] thought of going with powdercoat but that seems to be a chore to get done,ive looked at tire rack and discount tire and summit for aftermarket wheels..any other suggestions?i want to stay with 16 cause i can get all but free 16" tires thanks for any info!

·
Super Moderator
7,620 Posts
I have a set of early style SC wheels in good shape if you are interested. A little bit of curb rash on one wheel.
pic of the 4 wheels

and the curb rash on the one

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did see some decent american racing rims,problem is offset...still searching though..thanks madmikeyL,looking for something a little different,did you put them on the sccoa website for sale? might try there if you didnt...

·
Registered
294 Posts
I like my 16" ROH ZS wheels.

I have no clue where you could get them though, I bought mine from someone on here.

I'd like them better if they were 17s :/

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not bad,thats kinda what im looking for,something aftermarket,but not real wild or 20's.....are they 16x8? what size tire is on there?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
absentee-- I have some SC sideskirts (no door pieces though) for sale for $30 + shipping

in case you were interested.

nice ROH wheels, by the way.

BBS made a NICE set of 16's that I've seen on the tbirds in junkyards but never got around to pulling em.

Volvo makes a nice 16" wheel in our size/offset.

What about Windstar Sport wheels?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
never seen the windstar wheel,the taurus has a decent fatter 5 spoke that a guy has up here that actually looks good,i'll look at volvo wheels too,thanks

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
absentee-- I have some SC sideskirts (no door pieces though) for sale for $30 + shipping

in case you were interested.

nice ROH wheels, by the way.

BBS made a NICE set of 16's that I've seen on the tbirds in junkyards but never got around to pulling em.

Volvo makes a nice 16" wheel in our size/offset.

What about Windstar Sport wheels?
Hey Ghost,

If he isn't I am, could you check on sipping prices to Europe?

Tia

David

1 - 11 of 11 Posts