TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I've spent the better part oh my afternoon driving thru N.C on my way to up state new York. And I must say this is a beautiful state I havent been thru in a few years and I guess I forgot how nice it is. But anyway congrats on living here I just might have to join ya.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
To bad today was a rainy pattern, Nice place to call home for sure:cool:

And the pollen is out of control .... :(

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
To bad today was a rainy pattern, Nice place to call home for sure:cool:

And the pollen is out of control .... :(
Pollen is bad here in north Florida, too. Everything is dusted yellow!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
WE havent gotten the pollon soup up here yet but I can DEFINATELY feel it...... NC is definately a pretty state. I've been there once, and passed through the state like 3 or 4 times. If I were to leave NJ, NC was #1 state the wife and I were looking at......... SC being a very close 2nd.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
The other day rick ,driving down the road I thought that someone was plowing a field, a "Yellow dust " cloud ,:eek: I have never seen it blowing around like that before !

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I thought the pollen here was bad until I drove through Alabama and the Panhandle of FL, OMFG!!! I was sneezing out of friggin control lol. I almost had to pull off the road :(

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Well guys I've spent the better part oh my afternoon driving thru N.C on my way to up state new York. And I must say this is a beautiful state I havent been thru in a few years and I guess I forgot how nice it is. But anyway congrats on living here I just might have to join ya.
I-85 to I-95? I curious which part of the state you were in.

WE havent gotten the pollon soup up here yet but I can DEFINATELY feel it...... NC is definately a pretty state. I've been there once, and passed through the state like 3 or 4 times. If I were to leave NJ, NC was #1 state the wife and I were looking at......... SC being a very close 2nd.
Try Eastern Tennessee. Same beautiful mountains, lower tax rate.

Of course the gas in SC is pretty cheap. But the cheapest gas you'll find in the south is in GA.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I85 to 321 to 150 to I 77 . I'm somewhere in va now turning in for the night. The cheapest gas I've found since I left L A last week was actually in va 345. for reg and I've been working in Atlanta all week. Btw T M are you guys looking for any 510's At you're company I'm really considering NC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts