TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up TCCOA, just wanted to say hello from the USS Ronald Reagon. we are deployed in the middle of the sea headin to the unknown. i miss you guys and especially my Cougar. cant wait to get back! 4 months to go...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Congrats! Is this your first deployment? How do you like the Ronnie?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Good luck and Thank you for your service to our country. I was stationed on the USS Fort Mc henry from 92-94 and have a great respect for our service men and woman.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not to worried about the spelling of the RR, thats the least of it... this is my 4th deployment, and thanks roger for the support. ill take some pics of the sunsets and the grub is actually ok..... best of all the boats ive been on... we get to hit port soon so hopfully i can write more then..... in the mean time enjoys your cats and birds for me... roast those tires guys..........

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
im not to worried about the spelling of the RR, thats the least of it... this is my 4th deployment, and thanks roger for the support. ill take some pics of the sunsets and the grub is actually ok..... best of all the boats ive been on... we get to hit port soon so hopfully i can write more then..... in the mean time enjoys your cats and birds for me... roast those tires guys..........
Dude, you know you have my full support, most of those Yellowshirts on that ship are brethren to me! Some of them gave me my first shot as a Yellowshirt. So, be safe, keep you head on a swivel and keep your eyes about the deck. Are you a Flight Deck Grouper or in the Bay mechin' away?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Haha, I was just talkin ****. I'll be on a boat before too long!

Take lots of pics when you can, I'd like to see them! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts