TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on? when's the next mini meet. i know I've been ghost for a long time. We need to plan a little meet. anyone ?? anyone??

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
what you doin with the car?

·
Registered
801 Posts
knightrider im in Miami, just let me know where and when.

CamellionCat
Cobra MarkVIII

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
james after 3 hours of cutting and grinding,and a little bit of bad french, went in without a problem . The next problem was the flexplate,needed a 8 bolt flywheel,then the oil pan had to be swapped cause the mustang's it was 3 inches longer then the tbirds. Those were the only problems i ran into. After that that everything was smooth sailng. Gonna make it my full blown race car for autocross,and a little bit of street driving. Next project is swappng the tranny, and putting the xtreme comp cams back in.

camellion cat. let me know man im going to try and get to morroso either next wednesday or friday. have to see what she can do. so let me know if you would like to take a ride up .

·
6,253 Posts
shoulda put the cams in before installing the engine

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
motor is in, started right up and drives no problem. i'm in love with the car all over again. Now i have to wait a month and help Bart out with his cars , and hes going to help me with the tranny swap, dyno tune,and the power adder. Should i add the kenne bell , allen supercharger ,or a vortech type ??, thanks for the help

·
6,253 Posts
depends on your overall goals..

kenne bell is a b*tch to fit

vortech may be a bit over the top for your setup.. i'd personally go allen roots :)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
dont listen to james (lol) go with the KB.... those things are insane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts