TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the playboy one off of ebay this past weekend and the ford one my friend got sent to him by ford with a brochure on the new ford vehicles a few years ago

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya mine doesnt smell anymore either I had a red playboy one back in the day too

the distributor was down the block from my house and I didnt know until they moved

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
One day, I wanna strip out the interior again, redo it the right way, and sound deaden everything. Then go back with some new carpet, suede and leather seats, and door/speaker inserts. I think that would smell pretty damn good. All the air fresheners I've ever smelled make the car like the inside of a candy machine or something... not fond of them. I do kinda like my carpet cleaner smell though.

-Joel

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
GODSPEED said:
suede and leather seats
I would love suede/leather seats like the annys...too bad they cost out the *** to find a set in great shape. I looked into having some SC seats reupholstered...about $750 for suede/leather in a white/black two-tone.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Already have SC seats, so these are on the dream sheet.

-Joel

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
For the longest time, in the my '92, in that little compartment under the climant control, I had one of those circular gel ones. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE thought it was a can of chewin tobacco

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
The only air freshener I ever put in mine was the leather Wheelskins steering wheel cover I spent 4~5 hours baseball stitching on. :)

The fresh leather smell has sort of faded but I don't think I'll be replacing it anytime soon! Does anyone make a good legitimate smelling "leather" air freshener? I suppose a hunk of leather under the leather seats would do it... lol

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Southpaw said:
I suppose a hunk of leather under the leather seats would do it... lol
Thats ingenious!!! I'm buying some manana...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
awdRocks said:
Thats ingenious!!! I'm buying some manana...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Im going to the store now...... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Dam they were closed... what a waste of about 5 bucks of gas money ... lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts