TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
If I were you, I would go with a 2000 Mustang GT Intake. It its much wider and can flow more air, plus it looks better. You can pick it up at almost any Ford parts store.

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Carlover007 said:
If I were you, I would go with a 2000 Mustang GT Intake. It its much wider and can flow more air, plus it looks better. You can pick it up at almost any Ford parts store.
A GT intake tube won't work as is on a '94-95 car. I'd also conject that RM's tube looks better than a factory rubber tube ;)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Someone said a month or two ago he wasnt making them... I emailed Richard and he said he was. But this was early summer/spring this year. So i dunno.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Ya, you are right that it doesn't look that good. But if flows really well especially with a bigger MAF and a tune.

And yes, I adapted the 90MM MAF to fit right on the GT intake. It took a lot of time as well as a screwdriver and soap.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Too bad he has a '95, and it won't work without cutting it and patching it back together. RichardM said he was going to be working on a new batch shortly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts