TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well my car go into an accident and heres the scoop

it happened while i was at my cousins baptism party in santa ana. my godfather has wanted to drive my car for the longest time since i been modding it so i gave him the chance to do so. he took off and make a u-turn but pushed too much on the throttle and ended up doing a tailslide that lasted about 5 houses long that he couldnt recover from. so my drivers side rear looks like crap and the tail light got busted. its scratched and mildly damaged enough to make you go...oooOOooohhh that sucks.

he parked my car back into his driveway and ran down the street to talk to the owners of the car he hit. he was slightly under the influence and prolly didnt want the cops involved in it. it ended up cool seeing how the owner was outside drunk and it seemed like the whole street was drinking outside lol. so they didnt get any of my info plates/name/number anything so my godfather is gonna take care of my car. he feels sooooo bad seeing how this is my first car and its my baby so hes gonna get the whole car painted. he also has a navigator that he is gonna lend me while its being painted and having work done to it.

now for colors, i told him to ask his buddy at work thats a great bodywork guy and is gonna order or looking into midnight blue. ive always loved that color ever since i was younger and i love how it looks black at night and dark blue during the day. anyone one here have a bird with midnight blue paint?

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Atleast he is going to get it hooked up for you. Now maybe you will have the best lookin birdie, aside from mine.

Looks bad, but that can be fixed. Nothing a little bondo can't handle...lol.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thank god your headlights didn't break. :)

That doesn't look too bad, should be a quick repair.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea as he spun out it was either the rear end that was gonna suffer of the front end. a tail light is 11.95 from the junkyard and a custom projector headlight is soooo much more lol. like i said it looked worse before pullin the dent and it looked worse with the broken tail light. i guess it looks like nothing now.

was kinda cool to see my car being floored, ive never heard someone floor my car with out me in it. there is no drone outside lol. plus the hid's and yellow foglights made it look like a different right as he passed by to park the car lol.

Now, WHAT COLOR?!!! lol

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PHXBird said:
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
It sucks Mike but at least your Godfather is being a stand up guy about it.
Midnight blue sound good too.
yea if it was a different relative he would have prolly bailed on them. but me and him have a special bond that we have had since i was born. he let me mess around in his camaro when i was a kid, i think it was a 91 iroc with 3.73's and man o man i had fun in it. i was about 12 when he let me do dougnuts at his old ranch. sooo many open and empty roads/lots.

im glad no one got hurt, except for my godfather cuz he prolly got his azz kicked by his wife LOL

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
go with vista blue its a current ford color its a dark blue

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
i dont but i will snap one of a car at work for you

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nativedetroiter said:
How is he going to produce that? Sounds interesting.
ummm im not sure. i know he is great at body work. ive seen him paint a old chevy truck that had a biult 350 in and it was beautifull. hes an old fogie and i trust him but i guess i should of asked him how he was gonna do that lol. if not i know of a 96 hood chillin in the yard waiting for me to pick it up. and no leo and homer didnt remove it completely, it was a [email protected] job they did LOL

ohhh i had first gear all day till 30 minutes ago when i went to the gas station:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Porkchop2oo2 said:
if not i know of a 96 hood chillin in the yard waiting for me to pick it up. and no leo and homer didnt remove it completely, it was a [email protected] job they did LOL
We did remove it completely. Every bolt is taken off. We just left it sitting there. We raced each other. I took one side he took the other. So I don't know what your talking about. Just get the bloody hood. It's only 35.99!!!!! Sheesh!!! Your body guy will probably spend more time on your hood trying to make it look good, than it's worth.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SVT2888 said:
We did remove it completely. Every bolt is taken off. We just left it sitting there. We raced each other. I took one side he took the other. So I don't know what your talking about. Just get the bloody hood. It's only 35.99!!!!! Sheesh!!! Your body guy will probably spend more time on your hood trying to make it look good, than it's worth.
yea he has a big lifted f250 too so i might tell him to pick it up seeing how our truck is mia right now

1 - 20 of 22 Posts