TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
If I can find the gas to get down there I'm definitly interested. This gas shortage is suppose to be over by then.

I don't expect much from the old Bird but it will be cool to see what she's got left in her.

Is the gas situation in South Carolina any better?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I have 150 miles left in the tank give or take after tonights IAT test for Rob (I run out of room WAY too quickly) but I plan on going. You wanna caravan or whats your schedule?

I'm probably going to stay at Robs (Nina allowing :)) and if they allow beer at the track will probably take some and have someone else drive me. Not sure how the last part will go but I'll definitely be there.

Also planning a dyno run down by me as well. Straight down I77 for you to Carowinds Blvd. Always a good time at their shop and ALOT of space too.

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
My schedule for next weekend is up in the air right now. I'll let ya know as it gets closer.

I won't make the all night drag racing. Yea, I actually meant to post this reply in the Dyno Night thread. I'm not going to venture to far until the gas supply in the area stabilizes. Hope to see ya there.

I may head to the Rock around Thanksgiving or the first of December like we did last year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts