TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw awhile back ago a thunderbird that was all white even the black trim cant remember were i seen it i think it was on here just wondering if anyone would have a link to it thanks. im thinking about painting mine

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yeah, I have one, sorta. It's a Fila. White paint, white wheels, white leather. Check my cardomain and see if it's something like that your thinking of. If not I don't know

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
84 Fila said:
Yeah, I have one, sorta. It's a Fila. White paint, white wheels, white leather. Check my cardomain and see if it's something like that your thinking of. If not I don't know

I think he means an MN12

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i have a friend that has a 94 cougar that has an all white inerior, well at least the leather seats. Exterior is purple though

·
Registered
513 Posts
This is one I found... 95% white

Found at the mall... Took out my camera phone....

·
Registered
451 Posts
Guys hes talking about the trim, black trim that somebody made all white, I seen it before but we just cant seem to find the pic anywhere now.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
I was wondering how would it like all white? I have the same interior color as yours(grey) and was planning on painting it white... Hhmmmmm Were did you get the wheel cover man?! and what paint brand did you used?!

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
i'm going red and black... but i'm wrapping the rubbery parts of the console in leather... soft touch leather... think about it.... awesome, no? then i'm following some of the same patterns and lines as the 2002 + tbirds, with the stainless and everything.. i think it's going to turn out sweet.. i'm doing my headliner the same way too.. black on either side, fat red stripe in the center. double stitched together.. carries on into the trunk carpet, and on the back deck carpet.

·
Registered
316 Posts
thats pretty nice that white bird...ive wanted to do taht for some time, but seeing as i got pulled over for blacking out the eflectos opn my 90...i doubt the cops would let me drive with that...but sometimes you gotta pay for bieng to cool for the police..
ask PHATBRD...im sure he gets tickets all the time, but its the price he pays to pimp a sweet ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts