TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,564 Posts
What were the numbers? I couldn't read them on the video.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
I couldn't read it either. Making decent power. Whats the actual build.

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
here are a few runs
Not a very smooth graph. Was the TC not locked up? I had a graph that had loops in it once from the TC not being locked.

But anyway, great numbers and I thoroughly enjoyed watching you run that Duster. It's a shame the camera wasn't showing both cars at the line.

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
They should have given you a print out of the final graph.

Any shop worth a **** would (should) include that in the price of the dyno / tune time.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
now your taking a piss on my friend .I really don't appreciate it. the proof is in the pudding! this is not the court of law. there is no Burdon of proof here!

·
Registered
468 Posts
I missed the deadline to swap in the engine I have been building so I may do this too, theres a Tbird SC supercharger kit on craigslist so I may get it for laughs and try it

·
Registered
468 Posts
cool man,,,boost is fun,it is the replacement for displacement!
Yup. I had planned for the longest time to turbo my bird but decided to build an engine so i could drive the car and still work on something of my own. kinda regret it but itll be fun once its in. whenever it is. what you do to put the m90 on? is it a kit i could buy or custom?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yup. I had planned for the longest time to turbo my bird but decided to build an engine so i could drive the car and still work on something of my own. kinda regret it but itll be fun once its in. whenever it is. what you do to put the m90 on? is it a kit i could buy or custom?
its a allen kit that is not made anymore. as most will probably tell you that an m90 would not be the wisest of investments unless it was cheap.

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
now your taking a piss on my friend .I really don't appreciate it. the proof is in the pudding! this is not the court of law. there is no Burdon of proof here!
I believe your numbers are accurate.
I didn't know or catch that the dyno shop owner/operator was a personal friend of yours.
You're right, it's not that big a deal. I'm just saying, personally, I'd expect a print out of the final graph. Every shop I've ever been to - including the mobile dyno that shows up at Carlisle - does that for their customers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I believe your numbers are accurate.
I didn't know or catch that the dyno shop owner/operator was a personal friend of yours.
You're right, it's not that big a deal. I'm just saying, personally, I'd expect a print out of the final graph. Every shop I've ever been to - including the mobile dyno that shows up at Carlisle - does that for their customers.
I'm good with that.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
good numbers. I wish they still had Allen kits, it was a good 150whp thing to buy (with supporting fuel). What kind of boost is the 2.35 pulley seeing, 10-12psi?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts