TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well we are trying to have a joint tccoa/sccoa meet at milan and we have come up with 2 dates and wondering what one would be better

may 20th friday night-test and tune and then livernois street racing series

may 21st saturday night-import vs domestic underthe lights series.

will post more info when time comes closer

·
Registered
129 Posts
I vote for Friday cause I've been there on a saturday and trust me its no fun waiting in line all day for three passes. No joke. Friday nights are alot less crowded and I think it'll be fun to run under the lights. The street racing thing sounds cool too.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea ^ the saturday night is the import vs domestic, thats why it is saturday night instead of during the day, like i said before i went over the summer and i got in 7 runs that night

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but jurgen...if it is saturday night of the import vs domestic...that one night i got in 7 runs that time you showed up so i guess it wouldnt be that bad?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Okay guys well someone make it final. If its Friday night then okay but saturday night you said it was import vs. domestic. Or did you mean that was going on during the day? Then saturday night is going to be test and tune. I'm getting some XR4Ti guys to join us and I'd like to know a for sure date to tell them. Friday is a much better night for me. Saturday has other things going on but I might be able to make it if its afternoon to night. I just dont want to drive an 1.5 hours for 1-2 passes. Surely you can understand that. I believe you got 7 passes in that one night but how many nights are going to be that way? Let me know.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its final....may 20th! friday night,

Gates open at 4, racing starts at 7:30

20 to race, 10 to watch..

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I'm in. :D

Pat you know I am going to be faster than you right?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts