TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleanest 89-97 MN12...

I'm talking no crappy parts on this car, everything is done right, nothing is half-a$$ed...

I have seen some amazing MN12's, but even some of the most exotic ones aren't as clean and as well done as Mager Thoms...

A fairly light list of mods, but the attention to detail and keeping the over-all quality of the car is amazing. Look through his members page at some of the pictures...quality stuff! 1997 AED

Then again, George Davenports SC is super clean. Quality parts there too, plus he has tons of pictures of the SWB process, showing that it was quality body work as well.

-danimal

·
Registered
505 Posts
Easy

Frankencougie's ride... right down to the color coded cables, wires and hoses. Unbelievable attention to detail.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Danimal said:
yeah big scott's previous ride was amazing too...ever see the under carriage of that car? Wayyyyy too much time on his hands... :uppoint:

just kidding big scott,
-danimal

Previous ride???????????????? last time i checked hes still got the SAME car, just a different motor.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
I think Lonnies Bird is also a very clean ride along with the others mentioned.

The car is nicely detalied, I love it.. along with the others too!

There are tons of other clean/nice MN12's ou there too.... just way to many to list!

:D

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
i think lonnies is the sweetest looking bird i have seen as of yet. Very, very clean, just a awesome car in general. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I honestly think FrankenCougie takes the prize by far because of the undercarriage. But my fav next to FrankenCougie is Lonnie's Mark VIII. His Bird is nice, but it just ain't as awesome as his Mark in my mind. :)

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
yeah im gonna have to go with davenport, or the bullittbird myself....

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Danimal said:

I have that site bookmarked jordan, awesome photography!

-danimal
thank you sir, i would have posted davenports pics... but its pretty busy at work today... nothing beats the flavor flav clock tho... :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts