TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I Got Called Into Work...

at 3:30 AM!!!

I hate my job!!!

What moron schedules an automated change to multiple firewalls to implement at 12:01 AM on Christmas Day!!! OH, I guess that would be ****!!! (Name deleted to protect the guilty!) :mad:

But I would like to wish everyone a safe and merry Christmas! :thumbsup:

And as a sidenote, please remember our troops in foreign lands and in harms way!! :usa:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Porter-Cable 500 ft/lbs impact gun.

Ingersol-Rand's nicest air ratchet, I think it's like 70 ft/lbs.

...and some clothes and misc. other junk.

Oh ya and a 67 Ford Thunderbird hubcap made into a clock, :) how nostalgic.

-J

·
Registered
2,983 Posts

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Just the most car related one, A lower and upper door hinge for my passenger side :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
I got this...

JVC CH-X1100

I can finally play cds now, and 12 of them at a time...
I've been working on rigging it up in my center console all day. It's a little ghetto, but it should turn out pretty nice once I put all the finishing touches on it.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Most notable gift: Rolling Stones 40 Licks CD.
Most valuable gift: A keychain that holds toothpicks, from my daughter. Very thoughtful. (I keep toothpicks in the bird and use them after every meal.)
Strangest gift: Wedding ring from wife. We're separated. She also gave me the CD. WTF? Don't ask. :)
Oh yeah, and the Gary Larson book, Prehistoric Farside. :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
I got a new girl friend ........ and a sweater!

The're both to big so I'm taking them both back tomorrow! :D :D :D :D

(I'm doing two shows nightly in the lounge, Try the Veal and dont forget to tip your waitress)!

Seriously, I got motor mounts, a set of new rocker arms and a ZR intake for my project car! (90 SC) :tongue:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i got what i'm calling "move out soon" gifts: minifridge, microwave, and george foreman grill.

i also got many sweaters, 375 bucks, 50 euros, 80 bucks at barnes and noble (woohoo! new books!), 20 bucks at circut city, and 20 bucks at target (woohoo! new pants!) -greg

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
I got a 254 pc craftsman tool set (only $199 on sale, reg. $319), cloths, money, weekly express bus cards to get to and from work, and some little odds and ends.

*Waits for something to break so I an use my tools*

:D

I'm not sure what to buy with the $250 I got though. Either save it towards my car (tough for me to save money I get for christmas...lol), a cheaper digital camera, put it towards a H/K house receiver I want, a new sub hor my HT, new entertainment center... just so much I want. I can't wait to get me paycheck!!

HahA....

:D

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tony said:
I got a 254 pc craftsman tool set.
*Waits for something to break so I an use my tools*
I'm not sure what to buy with the $250 I got though.
254pc? geez how many 10mm tools do you need?! LOL (my 94pc came with 3 sockets, two wrenchs, and a socket driver! :rolleyes: )
Here's an idea buy mods so you can use your tools. If you wait for something to break, hopefully you won't need your tools for along time...

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
i got a plane ticket to hawaii, i leave Jan 3rd, I also got lugauge and all that sweet stuff.. Ive never flown anywhere in my life, and never really gone on a real vacation... this will be my first one...

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
olympus d550 digital camera
kenwood dolby digital dts (and all the other crap) receiver (now i gotta rtfm)
clothes of course
and a fr500 steering wheel! <--finnally

you know it's sad, that the stock wheel is about double the price!

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
GreenBird said:

254pc? geez how many 10mm tools do you need?! LOL (my 94pc came with 3 sockets, two wrenchs, and a socket driver! :rolleyes: )
Here's an idea buy mods so you can use your tools. If you wait for something to break, hopefully you won't need your tools for along time...
LOL, I thought the same thing when I opened it. All I asked for was a nice tool kit from sears. It was on sale so they just got that one. Hey, I'm not complaining though...hehe. It came with a nice case too:

254 pc. Tool Set

But first I gotta buy a car before mods .

*Waits for about $5000 so I can buy a '96 T-Bird*

I calculate that I have to save up for about 6 months and sacrafice a lot of things. Man thats a long time. Wonder how much I can sell my soul on ebay for...hehe j/k.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts