TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at their bushings, and they seem to cost a LOT compared to some other companies bushings. Is there an alternative brand of bushings we could get?

Also, if I had a shop do all the bushings, how much would it cost?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Nope...

Mn12 performance is the only company so far. If you had them installed, I bet your would spend the same on labor as parts.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
you might want to try energy suspension. They seems to have a lot of stuff. Looking on there a couple weeks ago i think i saw something for tbird

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good idea! They do have some stuff, I totally forgot about them, haha.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BlackTbird96 said:
let us know if you find anything from them.
Well, nothing that I really need, though. Just sway bar bushings and motor mounts.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check their website... it'll show you... they have mixed parts for Cougars/Tbirds.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
LIke someon stated above Energy only carries the sway bar bushings for our year TBird/Cougars, I called and asked them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just rebuilt everything,

and i had ordered the MN12 stuff, he didn't have them all, so ended up with only the rear knuckle kit, from him. If you price the bushings all individually, its not really all that much more, after considering the different material used and the exclusivity of the parts. I opted for Moog strut rod bushings, some others have gone this route and like them better as well. I got new ford lower arms, and shock mount, upper arms from autozone(allthe same like some have observed) front spring isolators arent available, this was very frustrating, you cant buy a shock cover boot, or a spring seat anywhere, and this was the only reason i had to disassemble the old assembly. GRRR.
there's more info, i had planned on doing a write up , but right now im getting over someone causing me to have surgery on my baby. right after i got thru with everything ! GRRR ..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts