TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i swap the aluminum crossover from my stock npi intake over to my pi intake? the pi intake already had the aluminum crossover but i'd rather just switch them if i can instead of paying to have the pi drilled and tapped for the second coolant temp sensor. i see that the pi crossover is held on with 6 bolts. i havent looked at the npi crossover yet. any help is appreciated.

Frank

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
i have the same question...i heard you cant do it...but i hope im wrong

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Frank, you've got both crossovers, why don't you see for yourself if it'll work? Then you can tell us why it does or doesn't work.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GreenBird said:
Frank, you've got both crossovers, why don't you see for yourself if it'll work? Then you can tell us why it does or doesn't work.
yea, well the npi intake is still on my car and i dont want to get half way through the swap and find out the npi one wont work and then my pi wont be tapped so i was trying to find out before hand. i think i'll just get it tapped if no one can answer my question cuz its not to expensive.

Frank

·
Registered
615 Posts
i got my PI intake friday, I was also lookin at both the cross overs and they both look identical. All the bolts look like they are in the same spot and the alternator bolt holes look like they will match up.

I could be wrong since I was just taking a glance at the two intakes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts