TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
The D/S you're looking for is...

BigBird101 said:
Does anyone one know what year the aluminum driveshafts for a mustang would fit a T-Bird?
an aluminum one-piece D/S from a '93 Mark VIII.

Hope this helps,

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Uh, I don't know anything about a carbon fiber driveshaft, but thats sucker's gotta be $$$!!! I'd go ahead and get the aluminum one from a 93 Mark VIII. It SHOULD be more than enough for the average joe street racer. (I can't believe that's the first time I've actually made my nick-name pun. Many other have though. :) ) If you want something a little better, you could give Dennis Reinhart about a Metal Matrix driveshaft. I don't know anything about them though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I dont know where I heard that there was a carbon fiber drive shaft available. Are the 93 Mark VIII aluminum drive shafts available from Ford if not from where. Thanks

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
EPTX80 said:
I dont know where I heard that there was a carbon fiber drive shaft available. Are the 93 Mark VIII aluminum drive shafts available from Ford if not from where. Thanks
you could get them from ford, if you wanted to spend almost $500. search your local junkyards for 93 Mark VIII's and take the shaft from that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts