TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of rear aluminum LCAs from a 1995 Mark VIII.
Bolts Included
(Worn out swaybar endlinks will not be included for shipping reasons)
$70 +actual Fedex Ground (should be around $30 )
Paypal or USPS Money Order

·
Registered
74 Posts
will thesefit a 95 bird??

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
O.K., are these arms a direct bolt-on part for a '97 Thunderbird? I need to replace the bushings in the rear control arms that are currently on my T-Bird - do these arms use the same bushings as my O.E. rear control arms? Are the aluminum spring perches an absolute neccessity when using these arms?

Thank you,

Dennis

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
The stock LCA bushings are not the same for the MN-12 LCA's and the Mark VIII LCA's

Yes, you need some kind of spring perch.
So, if I was to buy these arms, what bushings do I need to order? 1995 Mark VIII?

RockAuto lists several bushings for these arms that it also lists as fitting my 1997 Thunderbird!

Dennis

·
Registered
74 Posts
i also want these but need to know if they fit a 95 bird, and yha which bushing would i use, mark 8 or bird?

·
Registered
74 Posts
If you still have them ill take them, how bout shipping price to 03452 Jaffrey NH. THANKS

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
As far as I understand, no one makes stock or stock-style bushings for Mark VIII LCA's. They use different bushings than the MN12's, at least for the rear of the arm. SuperCoupePerformance.com sells poly bushings for the upper control arm and the (Mark VIII) LCA's where they bolt to the spindle for $165.99 (but none for the rear of the LCA) and you can buy a complete set of high-performance bushings made out of a material called Delrin that will run you more than $600. Plus, you'll also need spring perches to use coil-springs with these arms.

Dennis

·
Registered
746 Posts
As far as I understand, no one makes stock or stock-style bushings for Mark VIII LCA's. They use different bushings than the MN12's, at least for the rear of the arm. SuperCoupePerformance.com sells poly bushings for the upper control arm and the (Mark VIII) LCA's where they bolt to the spindle for $165.99 (but none for the rear of the LCA) and you can buy a complete set of high-performance bushings made out of a material called Delrin that will run you more than $600. Plus, you'll also need spring perches to use coil-springs with these arms.

Dennis
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but how do guys run these arms if no bushings are available? I was just about to try and pick a set up.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Paypal payment sent, and PM sent Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts