TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am working on a deal for a real nice white on white w/ white leather 91 mark 7 that is a running ,driving , air ride equipped , legal car that needs a power steering pump and the power windows quit working . am i right to assume that this car has the aluminum suspension parts , etc. so sought after , or did i just buy yet another nice car , but no dice on the good stuff . i know it's a 5.0 guys but at 300 bucks i really couldnt pass it up , as i and a cuz are gonna part it for his 53 , my bird , and maybe a couple of trinkets for my 53 ............ haven't been able to find much on the 91's of lincoln heritage ..

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
91 Mark VII is a fox chassis, no rear IRS like the 93-98 Mark VIII. Other than air suspension and I THINK 5 bolt hubs and rear disc brakes on an 8.8, and HO 302, it isn't a great donor for much else.

I figure your looking for the aluminum rear lowers for IRS?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep . oh well i geuss i got a parts car for some things ........ i havent looked at it close i just seen darlene driving her all over hades and creation now for god knows how long , and seeing as the 91 bird i'm parting was essentially the same i figured the mark was based on it ................ hades just give it my wife if we don't part it and let her tear it up and run the miles on it instead of the new car ............ got a freind of my son in law tim who's got a mark 8 he's taking the driveline out of and offered me the remains to haul off geuss i better go get it ............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts