TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pumpkin and lower control arms from a Mark VIII if anybody is interested. Won't be installing in the Cougar like I orginally planned so they need another home. Shoot me a reasonable offer, just want them gone.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I'm interested in the aluminum pumkin! Needing one for my 3:55 gears! I dnt kno how much to offer tho.. Throw me a price.. Lol. I wud love 2 have the lower control arms also.. But I won't have the $ till the 10th of June.. Maybe we can meet in Gainesville for the sale? Or wud shipping be easier 4 u?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Yep.. Sending money order next week :)

·
Registered
836 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Yeah I kno. I have so many parts I'm about 2 get busy with! Its crazy! Lol. Can't wait till I get this stuff and throw those gears I got from u in that diff... This is gunna be nice! Now if I cud just save up some $ and get a pi 4.6!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
$175.. Pretty good deal!
Placed money order in mail 2day! :D

·
Banned
998 Posts
Cobra,

What gears did you get?

I put 3.73 TL in mine and love them.

You should stop over this way sometime.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I got 3:55 gears.. Yeah us havin a little meet up wud be sweet! Wudnt mind seein ur bird :p

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Do the rear control arms from a 99 cobra work on our birds?

I still have the IRS frame from the 99 cobra , and the aluminum arms . lol Been three years and its still just siting there at my moms.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Do the rear control arms from a 99 cobra work on our birds?

I still have the IRS frame from the 99 cobra , and the aluminum arms . lol Been three years and its still just siting there at my moms.
In a word, no.

·
Registered
366 Posts
You're lucky you saw this before i did =).

Er, checked the date. Nevermind.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts