TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It still seems like I am the only person in this frozen tundra begging for warmer weather so the 3 feet of snow will go away and I can dive my baby again. I guess cabin fever is getting the best of me. I am just jealous that all the other chapters are getting out and doing things and I am stuck in front of this stupid computer dreaming of being out in the regular world with everyone else. Please let me know I am not all alone in VT

·
Super Moderator
11,875 Posts
I was in Burlington back in January for a few days. Sorry I missed ya. Vermont is a beautiful state.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea i know, Vermont is great to visit, but being stuck without your bird for 6 months is terrible. I just spent almost $700 on parts and it is still just sitting, waiting for the snow to disappear

·
Registered
44 Posts
Newbie from VT Here... Long Time Bird owner (Haven't had one for a couple of years though) Just found these forums.

Brian

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I've been very busy and not on here much since my rebuild project was sidelined for a couple years.

Currently in Barre, but hoping to move soon (unsure where) but it won't be far since I work in Montpelier.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Anyone left in Vermont? Maybe be moving there temporarily for 4 months, in Rutland.

C.Hill

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rust

New York isn't much better, You can always bring one or two back from the southern states, then hide it in the winter

·
Super Moderator
11,875 Posts
Speaking of NY. I'm heading to Syracuse / Ithaca area tomorrow.

Anybody near by want to meet?

·
Super Moderator
11,875 Posts
May be we could meet somewhere 20 minutes in-between?

I'll be in touch once I get there. I'll be staying in Ithaca.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Syracuse

It's about 110 miles west, alittle too far to drive and get back for work, how long are you going to be here?

·
Super Moderator
11,875 Posts
About a week. I could meet someone half way if we have time.

I'll get a feel for my schedule tomorrow once I start this project.

·
Administrator
7,997 Posts
About 300+ miles west, definitely a little too far! :tongue:

Joe

·
Super Moderator
11,875 Posts
About 300+ miles west, definitely a little too far! :tongue:

Joe
LOL

Well, we had a chance to get together last spring. Thanks for checking the distance though. :tongue:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts