TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the many of you who dont know me (and if you care), im not exactly the tallest person in the world (3'11" to be exact). so if you are curious as to how i can drive, here ya go:

leave my seat alone :tongue:

that bundle of wires goes with a remote start that does not work at the moment :mad:

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Whoa, that's cool...are the stock pedals non-functional? Do you do anything with the seat to raise it up a bit or is that okay where it's at?

Earl

·
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Earl said:
Whoa, that's cool...are the stock pedals non-functional? Do you do anything with the seat to raise it up a bit or is that okay where it's at?

Earl
the stock pedals work. the extensions can be folded down flat so someone taller can drive. for the seat, all i did was tilt the back part up and tilt the front end downward. no phone books or anything :)

mark - i know, i need to. dode has some nice cloth SC seats that hes trying to get ride of, but hes far away, and they may already be gone :(

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Mark M. TCCoA VP said:
Mark M. TCCoA VP
TCCoA Vice President
And don't forget President of the Redundancy Department of Exessively Redundant Reiteration! :D

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
I'm 6'5", and I need to take the back seat out, and then put the front seat where the rear seat is, so basically we are in the same situation... more or less. It's hard being tall and also short, because car companies usually make the cars based on the "average" size of human being. Bleh. =)

·
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the extensions were bought from some company that modifies vehicles so the disabled can drive them. it wasnt a cheap addition to the bird. the thing that sucks is that the extensions are obviously bolted to the floor, so they cant be used in another car. but i might be fabricating some type of "stilts" that will strap to my shoes so i can drive other peoples cars :) *cough*beau*cough* :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Big Mike-

Couple of places make new seat covers for our cars now-you can get leather or fabric-these are NOT generics, but sewn especially for the standard bucket or SC seats.

Want the URL??

Or I know of some seats that are available-will have to check the color-can check on price if you want.

Tony

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
birdman..... im looking to buy either sc seats or recover the standard buckets in leather....... could u post the link for me?

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
"Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's. You wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences."

haahhaha

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Ah yes, those damn things feel SO GOOD in the back of your head when you're fighting with a POS non-functioning remote start system.

NOT, although it still was an interesting night. For those of you with flexible legs, you can drive his car with your knees, trust me!:D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hey BirdMan93,

10 lines or less in your signature please.

Thank you.

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
JoelBender said:
Hey BirdMan93,

10 lines or less in your signature please.

Thank you.
I was wondering when that was gonna happen, I had seen it for a while now, although, who am I to rat, shhhh, once it was 15 on mine, hehehehe!

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
92CougLS said:

I was wondering when that was gonna happen, I had seen it for a while now, although, who am I to rat, shhhh, once it was 15 on mine, hehehehe!
I'm still wondering when Mike is gonna get his strap ons. You know, 18" stilts that go on his feet. So he can look other people on an Eye-to-Shoulder view, as opposed to Eye-to-Crotch.:D

·
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AverageJoe said:

I'm still wondering when Mike is gonna get his strap ons. You know, 18" stilts that go on his feet. So he can look other people on an Eye-to-Shoulder view, as opposed to Eye-to-Crotch.:D
one more comment like that and you will get a fist-to-crotch :D

the stilts will be for driving purposes, but they will come off when i greet the ladies :ztoohot:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts