TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I thought it was me. That women gets on my nerves, almost as bad as Skuza on PHR. How the heck did she get that job? I think I know, but the moderators wouldn't want me to post it.;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
alot of those guys are pretty dang annoying (ex. the guy on trucks!) but Skuza is a pretty serious mopar enthusiast and big drag racer so he knows what hes taling about.

the chick is annoying but not bad to look at.

frank

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
I'm a fan of all those people, even the Stacey, the guy on Trucks!. PHR is a good show too, but that girl is dumb.

·
Registered
861 Posts
i have a theory that the girl, is the same girl that shows up on leno everyonce in a while, the dumb one that laughs all stupid. you know what i'm talking about? i think it's her....

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
dont make me get out my wicked woody willys

·
Registered
81 Posts
Lloyd330 said:
alot of those guys are pretty dang annoying (ex. the guy on trucks!) but Skuza is a pretty serious mopar enthusiast and big drag racer so he knows what hes taling about.

frank

Yea, no doubt Skuza knows what he's talkin about, just not much on personality. Got his signature at Englishtown, seemed like a nice guy. Went to his pit after the event and my son scored a blower belt form him and it's hangin on his bedroom wall. Skuza had a wicked blower explosion that day that flipped his body off right in front of us. He never seems to have much luck at the track. The explosion was pretty cool though.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I get sick when i watch Super2nr

Those guys must have watch like fast and furious 1000 times, and that is how they know what they know. But what i dont get about that show, one week they have the gayest segment ever, then this week they were at that Indy track with Ari Lyndyke Jr. {sorry if i mis-spelled his name} with the 2 seater Indy car...........Now that is SUPER 2NR TV.....im sure glad i watched this week tho..i did get an education on the difference between a Super charger and a Turbo charger......WHEW

And the 2 guys that put cars on the dyno in their shop...then do thier mod............then see how much HP they picked up

WHY DOESNT MY GARAGE LOOK LIKE THAT:bawling: :bawling:

A dyno, 10,000 Engine Hoists, a lift, welders, plasma cutters, did i mention DYNO

The SPOTLESS FLOOR:bowdown:

Wish that was my garage.

The stuff they do on trucks........Like this weeks dump bed.........That is a slick setup

That guy is alright...........some of his projects tho............. :beek:

If im going to watch rice on TV, i will watch Emril LIVE.......BAM

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Yeah she has got to go!! As far as the shows I like em. Super2nr is alright as far as the show goes but why the heck did they get those two morons to host it?!?!? There so called "out takes" look more rehearsed then the actual show.

·
Registered
347 Posts
the horsepower tv garage is real prime, love that spotless checkered tile floor......wish my kitchen floor looked that nice let alone my garage floor :rolleyes:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like some of those shows, but on the one with the two guys, supposedly old timer muscle car guys, put Euro lights on a Mustang for a more "contemporary look." I wanted to throw up.

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Widowmaker2k said:
I like some of those shows, but on the one the two guys, supposedly old timer muscle car guys, put Euro lights on a Mustang for a more "contemporary look." I wanted to throw up.

ditto. I wish Moroso made a CAI for our cars. That heatshield looked okay, too.

·
Registered
347 Posts
seems like alot of advertising/marketing going on obviously, just sucks that they have to apply marketing ricer tailights to stang, that cheap honda grocery getter the fixed up sucked to, what did it dyno again first shot, like 90 hp :rolleyes:

What was even funnier was when it was on the dyno, they showed one of the front wheels winding up the dyno drum and the cheap "chrome player hubcap" ($10 each at any autozone or pepboys on any hoopty and your ghetto fabulous) was spinning way off center it looked like it was gonna fly off, they did put rims on the pos honda tho

1 - 18 of 18 Posts