TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's an all day car show in Amboy, IL. Anyone who is interested in going should post up....Jim, if you read this can you give an address for the funeral home and then everyone can get directions.

Last year I got passed by a Powerstroke Diesel somewhere around 100 mph. I understand Jim has a route planned for a nice cruise after we walk the show. Bring friends or family along too!

·
Registered
77 Posts
i wana go...i work at 8-6 but im assuming if i dont get lost (god willing) i can make it by 7...you said last night it was an hour due east of downers? from work i can make downers in under 15...so if i could get some directions / info on where to meet you guys at i will be there :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm in! The weather looks good, should be a good time! Need the address Jim, I'll meet you guys out there since I'm probably driving in a different way than all you south siders...

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Where you coming from??? Im in Downers Grove.

BTW - I saw your car at fair oaks ford at the thunderbird show. Nice car. Who made the roll cage for it?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Thanks...I'm in Elgin

I didn't think you made it to the show...didn't see your car pull up. The cage is from S&W Racing...I installed and painted it myself.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
My car wasn't driveable at the time. I didn't have guages in it. I was putting my 145mph speedo in and had the whole cluster out. I was in a black chevy lumina. I wish I could have brought the bird.

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Todd:

Is Keith riding out with you? If not, he could just take whichever car you are not bringing!

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll probably take 30 out since I'm right off 30 in New Lenox....I'll meet you guys at Jim's place. Check his post on the board.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Who wants to meet up and drive there together???
If you want to meet up and all drive out together let me know. I live in Downers Grove so I plan on just taking I-88 to 30 to get there. If anyone wants to do this let me know so we can plan a meeting place.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I wasn't planning on going. But, now that the car is fixed and driving good, I feel like going. I am game for being part of the caravan there. We could meet somewhere near 88, like Oak Brook mall or something.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Werty - Where are you coming from? Oak brook mall might be a good place. I was think something a little more west though. Maybe near 88 and naperville RD.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I live by Rt. 83 and 75th St. I suggested the mall cause it's easy to find. If you got someplace better in mind then we can meet there. Is anyone else going to drive with BlackTbird96 and me?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I think it might just be us meeting to go there. If its just us we can meet at like the Mc Donalds on 75th and Janes. Its like a block west of 355

1 - 20 of 25 Posts