TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is just to let everyone know of the Depot Days Car Show in Amboy (about 1:45 west of Chicago) is going on the 25th of August. Last year we met at my place around noon and walked through town to see the 500+ cars. Then we took a drive through some nice winding country roads. Post if you are interested and I will post directions when the time gets closer.

Jim Phelps

·
Registered
647 Posts
Jim,

Are you guys planning to show or just go?

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
count me in for the show. im not showing but viewing.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Well, I'm in...not bringing the car. It's been a few years since I've been to it, should be a good time.

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be judging like I always do. That usually gets over by 1:00. I will have some time to B.S. and take a drive - this time I have a route planned. Lots of curvy roads and high speed testing :cool: I will post accurate directions very soon.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I should be there, its on my way home from mopar's on the mississippi. Yes im going to a mopar show. My girlfriends dad has a 70 GTX all custom and a 69 orginal charger. I might get to drive the charger there and my girlfriend will be driving my Tbird. Should be coming home on the 25th some time.

What times are the show at?

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The gates open at 6:00 AM. I believe registering your car is $12. We have something like 45 classes plus motorcycles, but newer cars get lumped into a wider ranging class since the bulk of the cars are vintage. Registration closes at 11:00 AM and judging begins at 11:30 AM. It usually lasts until 1:00 PM and trophies are distributed at 3:00 PM. If you show your car you will not be allowed to leave until after the trophies are all presented. If you need directions, let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts