TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, not only are my Snipers in, but they have tires and they are on:znanner:

It's about time!

I got the 16 inch Sniper, and had Yokohama A550 installed in a 235/60 16. Looks awesome, much better than the pizza cutters I had mounted on the Aluminum Centerlines I had.

I'll post pics tomorrow when it's light out again.

If anyone nearby would like some good looking Centerline polished aluminum 15x7s, I'll be letting them go cheap. The tires are roasted, so it's rims only.

·
Registered
811 Posts
It's about time! I will be by personally to see those bad mothers. :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Can't wait to see...and include a pic of the old wheels, too, I've got a bud looking for something like that.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a picture of one of the wheels. Nice, but now I gotta paint my brake caliper.

I'll post a pic of the 15s when I get a chance, but I'm really not too interested in trying to ship them (that's the bad news). The good news is, for as good as they look, I won't be asking for too much for them. But it will probably have to be a NC sale, because I really don't have the time to try to ship them

·
Registered
811 Posts
I almost cried when Becky told me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."I seen them before you did!" :D They look great! Keep the old ones for the track.

Need to lower the baby, now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RAYBROADWAY said:
I almost cried when Becky told me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."I seen them before you did!" :D They look great! Keep the old ones for the track.

Need to lower the baby, now. :thumbsup:
Lowering could be a bad thing. They don't completely fit inside the wheel well. But it is something I'm going to look into (a little bit).

I'll be at the office until 0845 tomorrow.

BTW.... I was wondering why she came outside, and she specifically said "I want to be able to tell Nick I saw them first."

Then she told me I have to paint my brakes :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Then she told me I have to paint my brakes
That's my girl! She is starting to get into the swing of things. I'll see if I can roll on by in the morning before you leave.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts