TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just stopped by to apologize to everyone who I had contact with while I was here. I was at times dishonest to people, even though I never wanted to hurt anyone. I got in too deep at a bad time in my life, and tried to lie my way out for a while, until it caught up to me. This is my formal apology to everyone here. I am trying my best to make up my wrongdoings to everyone. At this time, I owe Litning $75 for parts he never recieved, and I owe Palmguy $100 back for some chassis braces that I never made for him. Both of these guys used to considered me a friend, and I let them down. I know I'll never regain that friendship, but at least I can try to make things right.

I have finally faced the facts that noone can be perfect and push themselves the way I was trying to and failing miserably. I have since been hospitalized 3 times and told that I had to reduce my stress level. This is one of those things that I feel I have to do in order to accomplish that.

Sorry for all the problems I caused in a short period of time, and I see that you can completely destroy years of trust and honesty with a few stupid acts.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
hey man, i'm glad your feeling a little better bro, hopefully things work out.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Hey Rich,
Hope everything is getting along better. That's what happens when you pass into the 30's! :p
j/k man. Take care of yourself. We need to get together again.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We definately do before I leave Oklahoma. It looks like I'll be here about another month, and then I don't know what I'm going to be doing. They are giving me the boot from the Army after 13 years, and giving me pretty much nothing.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Glad to hear from you Rich. Hope things are going better.

Check your PMs,
Rob

·
Registered
178 Posts
ummm, Rich, you still owe me the money I sent to you in September 2004 for the rear shock tower brace. You never did send it to me, which was okay because I sold my T-Bird and bought an 03 Cobra. I would like to see the money sent back to me though. I'm not quite sure of the amount, I think it was $75.00.

Please give me a call at 678-984-7174 if you have any questions.

Good luck with life after the Army. Things will get better.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
dustin, I wouldn't expect to hear from him anytime soon... rumor has it he's moving or has moved already

1 - 8 of 8 Posts