TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The U Pull It meetup. You get together people with needs for parts, and the know how to get said parts, everyone helps everyone else. Meet up at the local upull it with a ton of MN12 vehicles, and you go and have fun. Would be good for the people who need parts but don't have the tools or know how.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
That is a good idea. People have different comfort levels at the you pull it places, and sometimes you get into something that requires another person.

I frequently go to a you pull it place near me. It used to be MN12 heaven, but recently the numbers have gone down.

http://www.pullapart.com/ it has list of cars, price list, and they email me when new cars I flag arrive (but they don't do this well, I rarely get the mail).

3 MN12 Cougars (all 1995s)
1 Fox Cougar (an 88)
2 MN12 Thunderbirds
1 Fox Thunderbird

Of interest is a Lincoln LS (I always go when I get email they one of these, or Jag S Types, for 17 inch spare).

Lots of Crown Vics, Grand Marquis, Town Cars.

Frequently Continentals (DOHC coils, door handles for FN10, wheels, spare tires).

I have 3 pull your part places local, quite a few in Phoenix, but this one is the cleanest, easiest, and actually post most prices.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live near Trenton NJ, there is one decent sized yard, somewhat organized by make and domestic/import, Junkyard barbie's in Morrisville PA, it isn't too far from the Oxford valley mall, so those that need tools can grab them at the sears.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts