TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
What is hoon?

N/M I looked it up. I never heard that term before.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Ah, that's another one of those words that you can't help but smile and chuckle just saying it. lol

Doesn't need to be a Super Coupe to make the hoon list though, I'm sure plenty of us hoon just fine thank you with the non-Super Coupe versions.

I can also vouch for the Dakota Sport making the list....and I probably shouldn't say anymore 'bout that. :D

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Old news, I figured that would get posted soon enough, I posted it on FB first when i saw it on jalopnik :p

hoon (reckless driving) means basically doing burnouts, drifting, speeding, pretty much things that will get you into trouble with the cherry tops (see police)

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Gotta love the Miata on the list! The more I read about them, the more I want one. Or an S2000.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I HATE them both!

....because I don't fit...:mad:
What are you 6'5" ? Really wide? Miatas are one of the few cars that out handle an mn12 and not just because its smaller, its well designed. It has double A arms f/r, its suspension and unibody are actually nice from the factory. It can handle a turbo or an even a v8 in the bay. Id rock one as my sports car. The bird is too nice to hoon an old miata however is perfect.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Thats awesome, I suggest them on the QOTD all the time and they never make the list.

Sweet. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts