TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it's been awhile, Well where to begin...... I have 1 week left in the Navy and 2weeks left in Va Beach then moving back to Nashville and not doing anything job related until maybe May :). Then just going to get a part time job until fall classes start. As far as the Cougar she's doing just fine a little dirty but other than needing to replace another sway bar link she doesn't need anything. I'll be buying a truck in the spring then the Cougar will be put up in the barn until I can transplant the MK VIII powertrain in her ( sorry RodeoJoe I'm leaving the V6 gang ) and rip her apart and have my brother spray on a fresh coat... one color this time. Hopefully by fall I will have pictures. My father passed on Jan 20th so I have inherited his '86 T-top GT and I have to get 2nd fixed in the T-5 that is the only thing it needs. It has 86k on it and has never seen rain so needless to say it's very clean. So other than my XR7 and foxbody keeping me busy my Mother wants my brother and I to help remodel her kitchen because Dad got sick before they could get started on it. Needless to say she has had to make a big adjustment after being married for 47 years. So my wife and I will be spending a lot of time with her and planning a trip to Cali to see my Uncle on my Dads side. So that's the update and I hope everyone is doing well and as for the Va Beach gang I was glad to have met you all and thanks.

·
Administrator
8,010 Posts
Good to hear from Jason! Sounds like a busy year coming up, good luck with the projects! :)

Joe

·
̇
3,702 Posts
I'm sure this last year has been hard on you, and your family..It would be good for you to take some time off, and start getting back to some sort of normalcy..

That's the nice thing about this hobby..You don't have to finish your project right away..It's a lot easier to enjoy something you're not stressed to finish right away..

Enjoy your time off, and best of luck on the Cougar when you get back to it..

You know we'll be here to help you along the way.. ;)

Rayo..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts