1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Must be a lot of bored people at work. Server looks to be swamped.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
oh, me me me!

1005 the best so far, I know someone can beat that. Its hard to throw them into the can. Make that 2930. Mulitple in a row count more points, and that plane has got to be worth something. That is another easily beatable score I think, but I'm getting the hang of it.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My best is 10955 (so far).... :D

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Holy ****e! How many baskets in a row have you hit? The scale doesn't take away from you when you make the basket does it?

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, every basket you make adds a little more to the timer. :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Yeah, now I see it, the timer basically runs regardless. So how many in a row have you hit? All I have had is 3, moving the can around makes it real hard for me to get a rhythm.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Is there a bonus for getting the plane and hitting the basket with the same shot? I almost did it.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The plane is worth 400 points, and as far as a bonus for a basket with the same shot, I have no idea... I haven't nailed one of those yet.

As far as the most shots I've gotten in a row, I don't know. :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
There is no bonus for the plane and basket in the same shot. And I am really inconsistent. I'll make three in a row, then miss 10. I follow up 2000+ games with under 1000 games. I think its my technique, my technique bites.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I have the addresses to a few hundred flash games. Haven't even played all of them. Anything in particular you're looking for, or shall I just post random ones here?

Let's just say I've got wasting my employer's time down to a science :D

Radial Pong
Castle

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Any flash racing games, I'd actually be good at those. I say you just start a thread called, Flash game of the day and put up a new link every morning :cool:

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Flash games thread? Excellent idea. :thumbsup:

3 for today:
Radial Pong
Castle (This one can get addicting, but it's killer on the wrist after a while...)
Chasm

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Castle is pretty sweet, but once you get the hang of it you hardly have to do anything. My wrist was getting tired but now I have so many archers, wizards, and builders that I don't have to do much any more. The ocassional blow everything up spell is pretty much all I have to do anymore.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Once you get the conversion spell, castle becomes real pointless. I have trouble converting guys before they get killed by my archers. I have 318 archers, 100 wizards, and 110 builders. If a guy does make it up to my castle gate, he doesn't last very long. The enemy suicide bombers are real helpful too since if you click on them at all they blow up and take out all their friends. I don't even have to click the mouse now, they take care of themselves.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts