TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think thats what they're called... but my friend got a set for his Accord... they are a ring type thing around regular headlights... anyone know what I'm reffering ot & if they make them for 96 Thunderbirds... thanx

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Yes we know what you're talking about, and you should have done a search. I think for the most part nobody's found anything directly designed for tbirds. I know the BMW OEM halos are at the smallest just over 3" in diameter, too big for our headlights. Someone's discussed using some of the clear rod from like a set of window blinds and molding it into shape before. Or if you find a kit (like the set for his accord) under 3" in diameter, you should be able to mod them to work with a tbird; I've heard there's an acura kit that works but I haven't seen it myself

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Oooh, nice

·
Registered
811 Posts
That is a cool write up. I wonder what they would look like on some 96-7's?

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
RAYBROADWAY said:
That is a cool write up. I wonder what they would look like on some 96-7's?
I've thought about doing it but it'll make my headlights look ENTIRELY too busy with what I've already got planned

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Photoshops don't count unless you're actually doing it! :tongue:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to do it, but am afraid of screwing up & being without headlights... :(

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
It wouldn't be too hard. You'd have to be seriously trying to mess up to jack up your headlights that badly. The worst you'd be doing is pulling the lense off your headlight and tapping a wire through the housing

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd like to make the angel eyes, then take a set of headlight covers & cut out the circles... & paint the covers body color...

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
:confused:

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Ahhh, you wanna give it a projector look, I got ya now. It'd look kinda cool but I think you'd be losing a LOT of light by doing it that way

1 - 16 of 16 Posts