TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its my 1st anniversary on the 13th and I have know idea what to get my wife. I thought you guys might have some ideas. And on a side note we just found out that we are haveing another baby

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
make her dinner or get take out from her favorite restaurant and set up a romantic evening at home then get her a gift cert from her fave store or from a spa or nail salon

for christmas I got my girlfriend a Victorias gift card and a bunch of her fave perfumes and made it up in a gift basket she liked it big time total expense was under $100

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Buy her a T-Bird, lol... That's what I got my wife for our first anny. Even after it got wrecked 3 years ago she won't let me sell it and keeps bugging me to get it painted by spring so she can drive it again (yes I'm slow..don't go there) Or you could go w/ the nice ring and matching earrings set. My wife's a sucker for nice jewerly. For our 7 year anny. this past May I took her out to a nice dinner and a movie she wanted to see, and then layed the goods on her. I also gave her (us) the Cobra R hood for the bird. Needless to say she was happy ;)

Even after all this time, it's the little things that matter.

Good luck!

Jay

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Been 18 years now...first anniversary we didn't have much $ so I got our marriage license from Kerr county framed and matted. It still is hanging up in our bedroom. I know it is kind of corny but makes a good statement and it looks cool. The county license was real ornate and the framing wasn't too bad cost-wise Think my wife was more impressed with the thought. Good luck and congrats on the upcoming kid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts