TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
i think i'll stick to my car, which is saying alot.

i really dislike that easy rods conversion.

·
Registered
381 Posts
agreed thunder. I would kill for my car to be a XR7 (except for the cost of gas up here, $1.41 per liter), and he has to go and do that.... grrr!

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
For the price, if he has all the stock body parts, it might be worth buying and ripping all the easyrods stuff off and putting it back to stock.

·
Super Moderator
17,043 Posts
For the price, if he has all the stock body parts, it might be worth buying and ripping all the easyrods stuff off and putting it back to stock.

x2, plus after watching that video of the easyrod build posted a while ago it wouldnt be too hard, all you have to do is rip off the glued on panels and 3" of bofy filler and weld the bumpers back on:mad:

i wish the factory that makes those would burn down.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mister T, so help me god, if you happen to post one more easyrod, I will be forced to find you and offload a platoon of marines to dispose of you properly.
lmao, I have an auto email set up from ebay to inform me of fox and mn12 thunderbirds and cougars. I post the ugly and the really nice ones here. In this case, it's just rreally unfortunate it had to be one of the ultra rare 95 5 speed scs.

Plus it's entertaining to see the replies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts