1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I can't believe people bid that much, I can pick up Birds and cougar in that kind of shape with the same damage for 500~700 from insurance auctions. I just payed 314$ for a 93' cougar with less damage than that.

Out of the 10 MN-12's I seen go threw the auction place, 9 of them where wrecked in the front, and the 1 other one was a side hit.

·
Registered
252 Posts
rancherlee said:
I can't believe people bid that much, I can pick up Birds and cougar in that kind of shape with the same damage for 500~700 from insurance auctions. I just payed 314$ for a 93' cougar with less damage than that.

Out of the 10 MN-12's I seen go threw the auction place, 9 of them where wrecked in the front, and the 1 other one was a side hit.
A 1993 has nowhere near the value in parts that particular 1997 has in it. NICE leather interior, straight newer Sport wheels, Sport brakes, 4-wheel discs, and most importantly, LOW MILES.

Wow. I would pay $1000 for that car easily. It would go for around that or more at a salvage auction. I could make that back in no time at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts