TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I did a search about having trouble starting and I got a few different answers. Well its in the low 70's. I was at the gym and I go out to my car and i notice its not starting the normal way it used to, before i just hold it for like a second and bam it would go. Now i hold it and it slowly slowly turns like the battery is dead or somethin and it starts fine. Its night time right now so I havn't checked anything. I can check my battery terminals. Does this sound like a fuel presurre related problem, because the car runs smooth as a whistle. One more thing I can think of is crank position sensor. The wires and plugs both motorcraft are about 3 months old. The MAF was cleaned when a new paper filter was added, also about 3 months ago.

I just hope it will start on friday so i can take it to my dad about 80 miles away

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a lot. I hope i have enough current to get to my dads shop. I don't know how many more cranks she has left. seems like they are taking longer and longer now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts