TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your ethnic background?......a lot of people say that mn12's are cars mostly driven by italians....which most of my t-bird friends are. I'm greek....what are the rest of u guys and gals? Irish? Italian? American? British?

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
:usa:

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I have to claim American as my "ethnic" background to. I usually tell people my family has been living here for enough generations to not care about where we came from. However long ago it was, they left there for a reason, to be called "Americans".:usa:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I don't agree with people saying things like: "I'm Dutch, Irish, French, German, Cherokee." No, dude. You're AMERICAN.

I'm American.

PJ

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I'm redneck! From well down in the bayou in louisiana (just south of new orleans, in a town called reserve) My ancestery is German, and English

Forgot to add, that although I am Redneck, I am full blooded AMERICAN!!!:usa: :usa: :usa: :ssalute: :ssalute: :ssalute:

·
Registered
239 Posts
american...but mostly german/english

·
Registered
668 Posts
Traveler said:
I have to claim American as my "ethnic" background to. I usually tell people my family has been living here for enough generations to not care about where we came from. However long ago it was, they left there for a reason, to be called "Americans".:usa:
Word I am 100% American. :usa: Nothing else.

:usa: :usa: :usa:

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
100 % SERB BABY!!!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I'm Scottish/Italian/American Indian...

In other words. I'm American. :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
German, Irish, Dutch, Bohemian, Danish. About 1/2 German and 1/4 Irish I think. Kinda redneck farmer too :gapteeth:

But I just prefer to be known as an American. :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

And God Bless our troops, I hope they :zapyth: Saddam.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
JoelBender said:
I'm redneck! From well down in the bayou in louisiana (just south of new orleans, in a town called reserve) My ancestery is German, and English

South of New Orleans!! Man you might as well say you are from the Gulf of Mexico!:D LOL

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Traveler said:
JoelBender said:

South of New Orleans!! Man you might as well say you are from the Gulf of Mexico!:D LOL
close!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how come u say italian, and then sicilian....sicily is part of italy u know ;)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Yes, but to some that is the same as saying Ireland is part of England. Technically it is, but....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts