TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im needing to take the front UCA's off of my parts car to sell them, but the car is just sitting next to my garage and will need to be towed off when i get all the parts off of it i want.
how can i keep it a rolling chassis with the front uca's gone?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
im needing to take the front UCA's off of my parts car to sell them, but the car is just sitting next to my garage and will need to be towed off when i get all the parts off of it i want.
how can i keep it a rolling chassis with the front uca's gone?
Yes, but barely.

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you're going to sell them can't you just ask the buyer for their old ones in return? Then you could slap them on to keep it a roller.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
If you're going to sell them can't you just ask the buyer for their old ones in return? Then you could slap them on to keep it a roller.
x2!

If you are going to have it removed by a tow truck, he'll use either a sling or roll back and the lack of front wheels won't matter. Just leave her sitting up on good cinder blocks with holes verticle and pieces of 2x6 laid across top of block under metal. You also could winch it up on a car trailer if it's steel and you don't mind scratches. It'll tear up aluminum or wood.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I have a passenger side roller right now. I already promised it to somebody else, but if they don't take it, you can have it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts