TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MAN F$#KING UPS!!! lol....they said they would deliver my part today so i can upgrade my dam car so i can go drag racing tomorrow morning. apparently good friday is a holiday to everyone that is lazy and it said "out for delivery" this whole morning. Well while i waited i started working on the car getting it ready for what i was about to get THEN take it to the track tomorrow morning. I installed my 24lb cobra injectors and cut off the old injector harness' cuz THATS what i was supposed to get today via ups, e6 style fuel injector pigtails.

They are closed now and arent open tomorrow OR sunday. I have to wait till monday afternoon to drive my car now!! i had to leave to downtown la before 3pm thats why i worked on my car earlier and WOULD have finished, but no they need to close @ 12pm on a "recognized" holiday as in they are still open but close hella early so no one gets thier crap. I even told the shipper to send it via usps cuz i know ups are morons, but its ok i know its not his fault and i dont blame him.

04/06/2007 12:39 P.M. THE BUSINESS WAS CLOSED TODAY. A DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY;PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT BUSINESS DAY-NO SATURDAY GUARANTEE

04/06/2007 6:35 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Why say out for delivery and then post after noon they changed thier mind? might as well not fill up the ups truck with sh!t they wont have time to deliver!! A-HOLES!! lol

what does this mean for me? NO BIRD TILL MONDAY AFTERNOON, NO GOING DRAG RACING TOMORROW TO FINNALY TEST MY CAR AFTER A WAY BETTER TUNE PLUS INJECTORS, AND DRIVING A RUSTED CROWN VICTORIA WITH NO GAS IN HER TO LA AND BACK.

i just filled up the bird with 91 octane @ 3.41 a gallon too.....shoot

/rant

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
catholics reserve the right to have Good Friday off....deal with it. I had to wait for my Alpine headunit because of MLK Day. Big deal.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats just the thing...they are open....at least they were...

maybe im steamed cuz i just filled up my bird with premium and my dd is on E lol...

i dont mind them being closed im catholic as well but to say one thing and change it later? sounds like a true catholic business to me lol

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
04/06/2007 12:39 P.M. THE BUSINESS WAS CLOSED TODAY. A DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY;PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT BUSINESS DAY-NO SATURDAY GUARANTEE
This right here is telling me they tried to deliver it to a business address but could not because the business was closed, not because UPS decided to close. This could or couldn't be true I have had packages signed for before they were picked up and been told that the receipient was called for pickup when no call was made.

-Miller

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Man I am soooooo sorry.I feel real bad.I have an account with UPS which is why I shipped through them.

I'll tell ya what.Dont even worry about paying me for shipping.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Oh and if it makes ya feel any better I finally ordered my Xcal2!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Since Porky is not responding with the tracking number I'll give it to you.

1Z AV0 733 12 4290 3255

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea im pissed!! lol....im off to los angeles or a concert. i will be back at night :(

if anyone needs me call me....lol

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
so , this is why you never ever start a project while waiting on delivery of parts

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
This right here is telling me they tried to deliver it to a business address but could not because the business was closed, not because UPS decided to close. This could or couldn't be true I have had packages signed for before they were picked up and been told that the receipient was called for pickup when no call was made.

-Miller
:zwthstpd:

Chill man...UPS didn't shut down, wherever the hell you were having it delivered was...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
BALDWIN PARK,
CA, US 04/06/2007 12:39 P.M. THE BUSINESS WAS CLOSED TODAY. A DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY;PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT BUSINESS DAY-NO SATURDAY GUARANTEE
Porky why where you having the package deliverd to Baldwin Park?:confused:
You live in Rowland Heights. Afraid I might recognize you package while sorting?:tongue:

Is this a possible case of a BA *Bad Adress*?

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
<-- can verify UPS, fedex, and DHL were in full force today

fedex ground m-f-er cut me off today

let a ups driver get in front of me in a turn lane

beat a dhl driver off the line hehehehe

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I triple checked the address before I shipped it.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmm very odd, i know it was open but o well...

i will just have to wait. leo, you didnt get off early then?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts