PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://bettermarriageblanket.com/index.html
Looking for the Ultimate Wedding Gift??
or How About an Anniversary Gift?

Anyone who is married (or will be) should
have one!

Introducing the World's First and Only Flatulence-Odor Eliminating Blanket!!!

Forget the toaster and the wok! Place your order today!

Unique among all the anti-flatulence novelties out there; this one is the answer for anyone who is married or is going to be. It completely and quickly absorbs and eliminates flatulence and its odors!

Anyone who has been married, had a domestic partner or a roommate knows the silent but deadly effects of flatulence on relationships! Nothing can spoil the romantic aura more quickly than the smell of a good fart! It can be funny the first time but after that it is just a plain old nuisance!

I conceived the Better Marriage Blanket over 15 years ago and made the first prototype from US Military Surplus Chemical Suits. The suits were made by bonding carbon with fabric. As a science teacher, I was aware of the reasons that they protected the user from toxic substances and gasses during chemical warfare. They worked (very well) because the toxic chemicals form bonds with the microscopic charcoal and eliminate the threat! The same principal is what makes The Blanket so effective! (Around that time, hunters had gotten the idea to use the surplus suits to absorb human odors and prevent detection by game animals).

My prototype blanket worked great when my wife and I put it to the test but when I attempted to produce them commercially, I could not locate a source of the fabric used to make the suits. Years later, I was able to find similar fabric; now perfected by modern technology, and I am offering the blankets for sale. I have had many happy field testers comment on the blankets so make sure you read the testimonial section!

The Better Marriage Blanket will make an awesome wedding or anniversary gift! (It would also be great for the roommate situation). It could be kind of a gag gift but it will serve its purpose well! Truly, I can't imagine why anyone would not want to have one.

We provide a satisfaction guarantee for your purchase!

Thank you for considering The Better Marriage Blanket and please e-mail me with your comments, suggestions and questions!

Frank Bibbo; Inventor

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
How many you have Nick?

One for the bedroom AND the couch?

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
My wife just ordered a couple.

·
Banned
377 Posts
hahaha....dutch ovens are fun...aint nuth'n like overpowering ur gf/wife and mak'n her put up with that...lol

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
My brother did the Dutch oven right in his wife's face...and lived to tell about it! Amazing right there...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts