TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Marylanders and everyone else who reads this, lol

Do any of you know of any custom body and paint shops, which specialize in Classic Cars that are located in Maryland? My father wants to get his 1960 Chevy Impala panited and all of the body work done. He has taken it to a few places around Dundalk, MD and they either: 1) Don't work on older vehicles 2) Want a fortune to do it. 3) Too lazy to work on it because it will actually take some time and will require some work.
If any of you know of a place that actually specializes in cars 30 years+ old, and if you could post the information here, or "pm" me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Frank

·
Registered
513 Posts
My brother drives a snap on truck in around the southern maryland area, I will get him to ask around for one, when he gets back to me I will let you know.
Tommy

·
Maryland Chapter Director
189 Posts
The guy that did my hood and paint works on older Vettes, and I think does a great job. Your dad could call and ask him at least. I would like to know as well, someday, I might have my Impala back running and need the rear quarters replaced, and paint all over as well. 800-827-0150 or 410-257-7811 Tony's Auto Body II

1 - 4 of 4 Posts