TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a buddy of mine at work is looking for an aluminum rim for his truck and was wondering if there are any good junkyards around. so can anyone help me point him in the right direction?

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
FordFanatic said:
a buddy of mine at work is looking for an aluminum rim for his truck and was wondering if there are any good junkyards around. so can anyone help me point him in the right direction?
there are like 4 in Jacksonville that have [email protected] near everything.... If you need the names/numbers...shoot me a PM and I'll get 'em to you ASAP.

Yer Daddy

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll ask him if he wants to drive that far, cause he'll have to give up one of his legs to pay for gas in that v10 beast.

anyone else?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
talked to him today and he said he doesnt want to drive that far (can you blame him), so anyone know of any yards around the fayetteville area?

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
theres the one of 210 across from food lion. i guess the one off the murch doesn't have it? McClamb or something?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i told him (dino) to try down there and he said he called a yard (dont know if it was that one) and they told him $200!

you wouldnt happen to know the name and phone number of that place would you?

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
can't find one on google but i know its off 210, not sure if you can find it in the phone book.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kinda help if i knew the name of it.

i was hoping rob would chime in too, i thought he said there was a good one up towards vass.

·
Jack of all trades, Master of none
600 Posts
I called the LKQ in Garner when I was transmission shopping and they told me they don't sell to the public, only shops and stuff. That may have just been that shop. There is a big u-pull-it place down between Sanford and Charlotte somewhere a friend was telling me about. I find out the name later.

There's one here in Raleigh called T&T, it was a u-pull-it, not sure if it still is but they had a handful of Tbird turbocoupes and fox body stangs. I got some parts there and they were good.

Also, City Auto Salvage in Durham was good. I got my tranny there, 99 Crown Vic with 60k miles for $225. Not a bad deal.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
eh, i think if the guy didn't want to go to wilmington, then charlotte is a no go as well :D

btw, jason, got the flexplate and stuff the very next day. thanks man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts