TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Sure. I nominate you as it's very first director.
Do I hear a second?

Even though I'm in WI now, I consider myself a Minnesotan.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
17Mark71 said:
Sure. I nominate you as it's very first director.
Do I hear a second?
I'm not so sure I want the job, I just want representation! I may be moving out of the state soon anyway. To a state that officially has a chapter even!

·
Registered
799 Posts
I think all the MN members here already belong to UMTC, so a separate MN chapter just doesn't make much sense even though they are two seperate entities with the same common interest (MN12s). I'm not opposed to a MN chapter, as a matter of fact I wish a WI chapter would form.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are ALOT of us in MN that have nothing to do with the UMTC. Do a member search by location and that will become apparent.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I found 35 under Minnesota and MN. 36 including "da woods".
17 of which are either active or casual members of UMTC.
Some of the others haven't posted in many months, but may
have lurked now and then. You could try PM'ing all of them
to see if they're interested. It looked like we had some spark
of interest in getting a WI chapter going but it seems to have
fizzled out.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
17Mark71 said:
IYou could try PM'ing all of them
I was gonna, still might. I can't send a PM to more than one person at the same time so it will be a bit time consuming.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I am from the opposite side of ND but I still get down that way once in a while. If you wouldn't mind I would come and visit once and awhile.

You know, since North Dakota has so many members to have their own chapter :rolleyes:

·
Registered
799 Posts
I think you and Dubbsy are the only ones.

·
Registered
970 Posts
BlackCat94 said:
He goes to school in Moorhead and lives in ND

correct.

it's too bad we don't have more going on in the FM area for you Tyman. It's a decent drive for me to even get to some of the meets, much less start in the western half of the state...

I'll try to keep you (tyman) updated if we throw together something in the FM next year (probably day at the racetrack), otherwise browse www.midwestthundercats.com occasionally, that'll keep ya up to date on the other area events [I might reccomend the Muscle Car Shootout to ya for a good event, that or Car Craft Nats/Club BBQ]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts