TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Iliza Shlesinger Rocks!!

Two weeks in a row up for elimination and she sends 4 packing!!!!

I actually had a chance to meet her when I was in LA last year. Not only is she a great comedian but a wonderful person too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think she is one of the funniest on the show, but she is up against some tough odds.

·
Registered
102 Posts
She is funny and I like her comedy, but I don't like her as a person. She lied strait to ku's face. I can't stand people like that. People some times call me an a$$, but at least I am honest.

I am just thankful that god's pottery was eliminated last week. I don't even know how they got to the finals.:mad:

·
Registered
855 Posts
I recorded it last night and did not finish watching it. I cannot stand the guy from India I think he is an arrogant idiot. I know now that she won but I do not know who went home so I will stay away from this thread until I finish watching the rest of the show LOL.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is funny and I like her comedy, but I don't like her as a person. She lied strait to ku's face. I can't stand people like that. People some times call me an a$$, but at least I am honest.

I am just thankful that god's pottery was eliminated last week. I don't even know how they got to the finals.:mad:
Meh, she's playing the game. LCS is no different than any other reality show as far as strategy. Actually, she didn't lie to ku straight to her face as I recall she was looking in the mirror messing with her hair when she said that. lol

I was glad to see God's pottery, Foot and that indian guy - Papa CJ sent packing too. I don't know which one of them annoyed me more? And, like you said, I don't know how they even got to the finals.

I just hope she can catch a break next week and chill in the green room while some other contestants go up for elimination.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I just finished watching it and Papa CJ's jokes were the same a he did in Vegas. Next weeks show will be worth watching when they go to the playboy Mansion. We should have an All American TCCoA meet there, I think Hugh would approve of it.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just finished watching it and Papa CJ's jokes were the same a he did in Vegas.

Next weeks show will be worth watching when they go to the playboy Mansion. We should have an All American TCCoA meet there, I think Hugh would approve of it.
Yea, I don't think Papa CJ has that much material. He just kept re-using the same crap. Very abusive towards the audience. It's no wonder he got voted out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts